The 42nd annual Elk River Valley 100 (ERV 100) bike event was held on Saturday, September 12, 2015, at Motlow Community College. The Highland Rim Bicycle Club hosted the event that brought around 200 cyclists and their families to the Tullahoma area. The event began at the beautiful Motlow College campus, the weather was perfect, the route was scenic, the food was fantastic, and many riders decided one weekend in Tullahoma was not enough to enjoy all we had to offer.
The 42nd annual Elk River Valley 100 (ERV 100) will take place at Motlow College on September 12. We have worked very hard to insure the ride has “something for everyone.”
- Fantastically scenic routes that bring on the smiles
- Optimally placed food stops stocked with plenty of goodies cyclists love to eat
- Fabulous SWAG; t-shirt, mug, and prize drawings
- Friendly and helpful SAG just in case assistance is needed in route
- For the finale – our FAMOUS end-of-ride bratwurst meal
Dogs and bikes do not mix! Unfortunately, it is obvious that some dogs really love bikes. Apparently, dogs are attracted to the spinning of the wheels and feet of the cyclist. Dog lovers who are also cyclists are appalled that dog owners do not keep their beloved animal under control; letting them run wild and into the roads, thus bringing harm to the animal and also harm to cyclists, runners, and other motorists. Hopefully, the tips below will help you know what to do when incidents occur. Together, I hope we can get the uncontrolled dogs off the road.